Once construction or renewal of our house is over, its management can be either minimal or influence many aspects of community life, in which case management generates a high...
The life we carry out within our homes is not uniform, homogeneous or stable. Changes in our inhabitational needs are not foreseeable, and in many cases, our homes need to be...
- Improvement of the interior finishings
- Improvement of installations and services
- Improvement of the façade
- Undefined spaces
- Absence of interior walls
- Multifunctional spaces
- Spatial adaptation to change of use
- Degrowth by division of the home into two or more units
- Extension of the area of a home over existing space
- Extension of the area of a home through inner growth
- Extension of the area of a home by outer growth